It's actually a great combination. I feel (almost) normal, so I'm able to function, but I'm forced to take time off since I have to speak to teach.
- huge pile of laundry folded and away
- bathroom rug & toilet cover washed, and trimmed (cats claw it and make little picky-stringy picks)
- bathroom cleaned
- cleaned out fridge science projects
- fired up my new little teapot
- sliced up and dehydrated celery
- put beads in new beadbox (way too small for stash, so ordered covered baskets)
- purchased frames for a dozen altar photos; cleaned glass and now have grown-up altar with way too many pictures
- framed childhood photo of my brother and me as well
- purchased muslin for mock-up of Tibetan chuba dress and Nepali blouse for tailoring; cut out pattern; cut out blouse and chuba pieces
- purchased velvet remnant and lined inside of jewelry box
Still, this is going on a little too long. I have to teach on Saturday and Sunday, voice or no voice.
The cats, of course, are loving it. Full-time petting? It's like having a full-time masseuse.
ETA: But Rothy just got a 4" by 1/4" strip of fabric and I panicked and scared him, and he ran away, and by the time I caught up with him, he'd swallowed it. 0.0 I'm worried.
Also posted at http://icarus.dreamwidth.org, comment wherever you please.